Recipe by: Mrs. Minal Yadav
Recipe Name: High Protein Tacos
Serving Size :- 1
- Maize flour
- Chana flour
- Wheat Flour (fortified)
- Carrot (grated)
Method of preparation
- Sieve the flour (maize, chana flour & wheat flour) and mix it together in a deep bowl.
- Add the oil, carom seeds and salt and knead into a semi stiff dough using 2 tbsp water,
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions. Roll out a portion like a small puri using little plain flour for rolling .
- Preheat the oven at 180′ C.
- Grease the oven proof muffin trays and place small puri( tacos) into the muffin moulds and use a fork to prick the bottom of the tacos. Bake it for 15 minutes .
- Remove from the oven and add the vegetable topping and grated cheese.
(Energy, CHO, Protein, Fat, Iron / Folic Acid)